Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is kitchen accessories, football-themed tableware and football-themed food, Valentine’s Day gifts, clothing, Valentine’s Day candy and food, and art and educational supplements.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Ambiano XL 5.3-Quart Air Fryer, $59.99. We have a smaller air fryer from Aldi that we like and use frequently, and which you can read about here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other kitchen accessories include:
- Crofton Cheese Serving Board, $9.99 each. Measures 11.81″ x 7.87″. Made from 100% Mango Wood. Hand wash only.
- Crofton Bamboo Cutting Board Set, $7.99 for a set of two.
- Crofton Bamboo Kitchen Utensils, $4.99 for a set of five. Includes Salad Fork, Slotted Spoon, Slotted Turner, Spoon, and Turner.
- Crofton Divided Glass Food Storage, $9.99. Choose a 2-Pack of 32-oz. Containers or 2-Pack of 19-oz. and 46-oz. Containers. BPA free, dishwasher safe, and freezer safe.
- Crofton PEVA Sandwich or Snack Bags, $3.99. Choose a 6-Pack of Large Bags or 8-Pack of Small Bags.
Football tableware includes:
- Boulder Football Tableware, $1.89 each. Choices include plates and napkins in 6-10 count packs.
- Boulder Party Cups, $4.89 for a 100-pack.
Football-themed food includes:
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Football-Shaped Pepperoni Deli Pizza, $4.99 for 21.4 oz.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, $3.99 for 19.54 oz.
- Totino’s Pepperoni Pizza Rolls, $7.45 for 48.8 oz. Sold frozen.
- Season’s Choice Waffle Fries, $1.49 for 22 oz. Sold frozen.
- Appetitos Pretzel Filled Bites, $2.29 for 10 oz. Sold frozen. Choose Pepper Jack or Cheddar flavors.
- Gordo’s White Queso Dip, $4.29 for 16 oz.
Valentine’s Day cards and gifts include:
- Pembrook Valentine’s Day Cards, $0.99. Measure 5.375″ x 8.25″.
- Bee Happy Valentine’s Day Toy & Card Gift Set, $1.49. Each kit includes an assortment of toys and cards along with a tie to attach the toy to the card. Toys include a Stamper, Heart Maze, Finger Flinger, Rubber Duck, Kiss Whistle, Paddle Board, Heart Key Ring or Heart Bubbles. Colors are gender neutral.
- Kids’ Valentines, $1.99 each. Includes 32 Valentines with stickers or tattoos. Choices include Star Wars and Super Mario.
- Play-Doh Valentine’s Pack, $4.99 for 15 small Play-Doh containers.
- Pembrook Valentine’s Letters or Voucher Set, $4.99. Choose XOXO Letters/Vouchers Book, Hearts Letters/Vouchers Book, Big Love Mini Letters Book, or Kraft Mini Letters Book. Sets include stickers. Large letters include envelopes.
- Megatoys Valentine’s Day Plush or Plush and Mug Set, $4.99 each. Choose a Unicorn Plush, Sloth Plush, Unicorn Mug, Scooby Doo Mug, or My Little Pony Mug. Plush includes hard candy. Unicorn mugs include hot cocoa, fuzzy socks, and sleep mask.
- Bee Happy Valentine Plush, $3.99. Choices include a Cat Squishmallow, Shark Squishmallow, Octopus Squishmallow, Unicorn Squishmallow, Dragon Hugmees, Sparkle Unicorn, Fox, Swan, Frog, Tie-Dye Bear, Cati-corn, or Tan Bear with Heart. They measure 8″–16″.
- Bee Happy Large Valentine Plush, $14.99 each. Choices include a Koala, Corgi, Bear, Dragon, Unicorn Squishmallow, or Cat Squishmallow.
- Crofton 2-Pack Valentine’s Melamine Plates, $3.99.
- Serra Ladies’ Fleece-Lined Leggings, $7.99 each. Black in Sizes S–XL; Black Print in Sizes S–L; or Red Print in Sizes M–XL. Made of 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex.
- Serra Ladies’ Oversized Cardigan, $14.99 each. Black in Size S, L or XL; Blush Pink in Sizes M or L; or Gray in Sizes M or L. Made of 100% Polyester.
- Lily & Dan Children’s 4-Piece Pajama Set, $9.99. Available in sizes 3T, 4T, S, or M.
Valentine’s Day candy includes:
- Dove Promises Milk or Dark Chocolate Hearts, $3.29 for 8.87 oz.
- Lik-m-aid Fun Dip Valentine, $2.95 for 10.32 oz. Contains 24 card pouches.
- Airheads Valentine Box, $2.95 for 11.26 oz. Contains 28 mini bars and cards.
- Haribo Goldbears Valentine Exchange, $2.95 for 10.6 oz. Contains 25 bags.
- Lunch Buddies Valentine Hearts Fruit Flavored Snacks, $3.99 for 25.2 oz. Contains 28 pouches.
Valentine’s Day food includes:
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day Cheese Assortment, $3.99 each. Cheeses are each 5.29 oz. Flavors include Mature Cheddar, Gin and Rhubarb, and Raspberries and White Chocolate. Read more here.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Heart-Shaped Cheese Deli Pizza, $4.99 for 13.65 oz. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Bacon Wrapped Scallops, $6.99 for 6 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Reggano Valentine’s Day Pasta, $1.99 for 16 oz. Features red and white pasta in heart shapes.
- Barissimo Coffees of Valentines, $6.99 for a 12-count. Flavors include chocolate strawberry, brownie batter, chocolate glazed donut, caramel brownie, and more.
- Clancy’s White or Pink Chocolate Covered Valentine Pretzel Hearts, $1.99 for 7 oz.
- Benton’s Shortbread Hearts, $1.99 for 4.4 oz. Choose cherry or strawberry.
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day Cheese Box, $4.99 for 4.2 oz.
- Jar Joy Cheesecake Jar Desserts, $1.99 for 4 oz. Read more here.
- Pillsbury Valentine’s Day Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 7.2 oz.
- Benton’s Red Velvet Sandwich Cremes, $1.95 for 15.25 oz.
- Kellogg’s Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats Mini Squares, $4.98 for a 32-count.
- Hostess Valentine Ding Dongs, $2.86 for 9.31 oz. Contains eight individually wrapped cakes.
- Lofthouse Valentine’s Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Two Bite Mini Brownies Pink & White, $4.99 for 14 oz.
Art supplies and educational supplements include:
- Hinkler Drawing Book, $6.99 each. Book choices include mythical creatures, coding, and more.
- Adventure Club Children’s STEM Activity Kit, $6.99 each. Kit choices include geodes, rockets, crystal growing, or a microscope.
- The Clever Factory 4-Pack Wipe-Clean Learning Boards, $4.99. Choose Pre-K/Kindergarten or 1st/2nd Grade. Includes four 17″ x 11″ wipe-clean reversible boards with educational content, wipe-clean marker with eraser, and two 5” x 7” sticker sheets. Pre-K/Kindergarten includes letters, numbers, colors/shapes, and writing for ages 3–6
1st/2nd grade includes grammar, math, time/money, and space/habitats for ages 6–8.
- Igloo Books Write and Wipe Book, $4.99. Topics include Numbers, Letters, Handwriting, or Reading.
- The Learning Journey Match It, $4.99. Puzzle choices include Math, Spelling, ABC, Head to Tail, or Counting.
- Spin Master 5-in-1 Wooden Puzzle Box, $4.99 each. Choose Paw Patrol, Frozen, Baby Shark, L.O.L. Surprise!, or Marvel Superhero.
- Igloo Books I Love You Book, $4.99 each.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Butterflied Lamb Leg, $5.99 per lb. Choose Rosemary or Unseasoned. Read our review here.
- Never Any! Fresh Ground Bison, $7.99 for 16 oz.
- Wahlburgers Fresh Gourmet Blend Angus Beef Burgers, $6.99 for 1.33 lbs. Also available: 12-oz. Wahl Sauce for $3.49.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Chiaré CA Brut Rosé, see price in store. 750 mL, from the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “Experience white rose, raspberry and Meyer lemon on the nose with fresh picked strawberries, mandarin orange, and a touch of ginger flavors. Pairs well with smoked salmon, fried calamari and delicate white fishes.”
- Connellys Strawberry Country Cream, $8.99 for 750 mL, from Ireland. The Aldi ad states: “Rich and indulgent, enjoy Connellys Strawberry Country Cream straight, on the rocks, in coffee or with your favorite dessert.”
- The Chocolate Cellar Chocolate Red Wine, see price in store. 750 mL, from the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “Crafted from an elegant blend of the finest grapes, The Chocolate Cellar is balanced yet decadent. Boasting aromas and notes of candied cherries, caramel, and smooth dark chocolate, it unfolds in layers across the palate, giving way to a long and lingering finish. Pairs well with pastries, biscotti and fruit salads.”
- Wernesgruner Mini Keg, see price in store. Contains 5 L.