Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is more fall decor, products for kids (toys, educational workbooks, room accessories), kitchen items, and German food.
You can read reviews of some of the German food at Aldi in our roundup post here.
Also, on the subject of autumn, check out our posts about fall products at Aldi at the following links:
- Fall Decor at Aldi
- My Favorite Aldi Fall Products
- Aldi Fall Products Roundup: Food Items
- Aldi Fall Products Roundup: Non-Food Items
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Huntington Home Fall Reversible Porch Sign, $12.99. These tall signs feature assorted designs and sayings such as “give thanks” or “hello fall.” They have a different design on each side and lean against a wall or have an included loop for hanging. They’re intended for covered outdoor use and are 100% painted MDF. They’re pretty, and I purchased one for my porch last fall. I left it on my porch all year and when it wasn’t fall, I flipped it to a neutral side that simply says “home.” This past summer, the board warped, so my sign doesn’t look quite as nice, but some warping is probably to be expected because these are made of wood and are intended for outdoor use.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other fall items include:
- Huntington Home Harvest Wreath, $18.99.
- Huntington Home Fall Coir Mat, $6.99 each. Several designs available.
- Huntington Home Estate Coir Mat, $12.99 each.
- Huntington Home Fabric Pumpkins, $4.99 each. Choose one Large, a 2-Pack Medium or a 5-Pack Small.
- Huntington Home Fall Gel Clings, $1.99.
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle, $3.99 each. Scents include Fall Breeze, Crisp Leaves. Read our review of Aldi candles here.
- Huntington Home 36″ Cinnamon Broom, $3.49.
- Huntington Home Embroidered Basket, $14.99 each.
- Huntington Home Fall Flameless Candle Lantern, $5.99 each.
Products for kids include:
- SOHL Furniture Kids’ Arm Chair, $19.99. Assorted varieties available, including a shark design.
- Bee Happy Pop-Up Play House, $14.99. This is advertised as assembling in minutes without tools.
- Huntington Home Animal Rope Storage, $5.99. Assorted varieties available.
- The Clever Factory Good Grades Workbook, $4.99.
- Phidal Puzzle Book, $4.99. Includes five 12-piece jigsaw puzzles.
- Disney/Pixar/Marvel Wipe-Clean Activity Book, $4.99.
- Play-Doh Build Set, $3.99.
- Character Game Rug, $19.99. Includes a toy.
- Bee Happy Wooden Play Food Set, $9.99.
- Bee Happy Mag Tiles, $17.99. This set contains 44 pieces.
Kitchen items include:
- Crofton Mini Cast Iron 2-Quart Dutch Oven, $16.99 each.
- Crofton Cast Iron 4.6-Quart French Oven, $24.99 each.
- Crofton Cast Iron 10″ Skillet, $9.99.
- Crofton Acacia & Silicone Utensils, $2.99 each.
- Crofton Chef’s Collection Acacia Chopping Block, $14.99.
- Crofton Lunch-on-the-Go Containers, $4.99.
- Crofton Guacamole or Salsa Bowl, $6.99 each.
German food includes:
- Deutsche Küche Bavarian Soft Pretzels or Pretzel Sticks, $3.49 for 17.57 oz. Sold frozen.
- Deutsche Küche Pork Schnitzel, $8.99 for 24 oz. Sold frozen.
- Deutsche Küche Egg Spaetzle, $1.99 for 17.6 oz.
- Deutsche Küche Herbs of the Alps or Hash Brown Style Potato Sticks, $1.19 for 4.41 oz.
- Deutsche Küche European Mustard, $1.69 for 12 oz. Assorted varieties available.
- Deutsche Küche German Style Red Cabbage with Apples, $1.99 for 24 oz.
- Deutsche Küche Spinach & Ricotta or Artichoke & Cheese Savory Strudel, $3.99 for 10.6 oz. Sold frozen.
- Deutsche Küche Cabbage Blend or Warm Potato Salad, $2.39 for 12 oz. Sold frozen.
- Deutsche Küche Spritz Cookies, $2.49 for 10.6 oz. Assorted varieties available.
- Deutsche Küche Doppelino, $2.99 for 17.6 oz.
- Deutsche Küche Imported Strudel, $2.49 for 19.2 oz. Assorted varieties available. Sold frozen.
- Deutsche Küche Dark or Milk Chocolate Wafer Rolls, $1.99 for 4.4 oz.
- Deutsche Küche Assorted Frangipane Tarts, $2.99 for 14.1 oz. Sold frozen.
- Deutsche Küche German Cream Cake, $6.99 for 26.5-28.2 oz. Available in chocolate or strawberry. Sold frozen.
- Deutsche Küche Sugar Roasted Almonds, $2.49 for 6.17 oz.
- Deutsche Küche Doppel Keks, $2.49 for 17.6 oz.
And once miscellaneous item:
- 5″ Exotic Plant, $8.99 each.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Fresh Norwegian Atlantic Salmon, $8.99 per lb.
- Specially Selected Fresh Rack of Lamb, $9.99 per lb.
- Morton’s of Omaha Fresh USDA Choice Salt & Pepper or Texas BBQ Beef Brisket, $4.99 per lb.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Burlwood Cellars Pacific Fruit Vineyards Sweet Apple, see price in store. 750 mL, from the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “Light-bodied and delicious to the core. Natural flavors of freshly-picked honey crisp and sweet green apples. Perfect compliment to a delicious meal, a beautiful day, fun party or on it’s own. Serve chilled.”
- Wernesgruner Mini Keg, see price in store. 5 L, from Germany. The Aldi ad states: “Experience floral and hop aromas, with an incredibly smooth, crisp, and refreshing taste. Enjoy alongside grilled burgers, bratwursts or on its own.”