Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is Halloween decorations for indoors and out; fall weather gear such as boots, umbrellas, and flannel jackets; organization and cleaning supplies; fitness and health equipment and clothing; and fall food highlights.
While you’re here, you can also read some of our Halloween and fall roundup posts at the following links:
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Huntington Home Witch, Bat, Pumpkins, Cat, Ghost, or Spider 4′ Inflatable, $12.99 each. With Halloween potentially being celebrated differently this year, we’ve heard of many families planning to put up more outdoor decorations for the season. These are an inexpensive way to do that.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other Halloween decorations include:
- Huntington Home Twig Wreath or Tree, $12.99. Choose a Black Glitter Bat Wreath, Black Glitter Pumpkin Wreath, or 2-Pack Black Glitter Trees.
- Huntington Home Decorative Yard Stake, $3.99.
- Huntington Home 2-Pack Skeletons, $4.99.
- Huntington Home Galvanized Lantern, $8.99 each. Measures 11 inches tall.
- Huntington Home Ceramic Pumpkin Candle, $6.99 for a 10-oz. candle.
- Mini Day of the Dead Air Plant, $3.99 each. Assorted varieties available.
- Day of the Dead Succulent, $7.99 each.
Fall weather gear includes:
- Serra Ladies’ Tall Rain Boots, $17.99 each.
- Gardenline Men’s or Ladies’ Neoprene Boots, $24.99 each.
- Heart to Tail Pet Rain Jacket, $7.99. This is reversible.
- Skylite Stick Umbrella, $6.99 each. Read our review of one of Aldi’s umbrellas here.
- Adventuridge Men’s Reversible Casual Belt, $7.99 each. Read our review of one of Aldi’s belts here.
- Adventuridge Men’s Flannel Shirt Jacket, $17.99 each.
Organization and cleaning supplies include:
- Easy Home Pantry Organizers, $4.99.
- Easy Home Kitchen Cabinet Bins, $4.99.
- Easy Home Collapsible Dish Rack, $7.99 each.
- Huntington Home Roll-Up Drying Rack or Silicone Sink Mat, $7.99 each.
- Easy Home Modern Kitchen Organizers, $6.99. Choices include a paper towel hanger.
- Easy Home Spray Mop, $12.99.
- Huntington Home Under-Sink Shelf, $14.99. Features twelve removable and adjustable shelf panels.
- Easy Home Shopping/Utility Cart, $19.99.
Fitness/health equipment and clothing include:
- Crane Pedal Exerciser, $29.99. An LCD screen shows speed, calories burned, distance, and more. Read our review here.
- Crane 5-Level Resistance Tube Set, $12.99. Read our review here.
- Crane Ab Mat, Massage Roller, or Posture Trainer, $9.99 each.
- Crane Folding Fitness Mat, $24.99.
- Welby Wrist Type Blood Pressure Monitor, $19.99. You can read our thoughts on a different Aldi blood pressure monitor here.
- Crane Body Fat Scale, $14.99. Read our review of a scale we got a few years ago from Aldi here.
- Crane Ladies’ Yoga Pant, $12.99.
- Crane Ladies’ Ultra Coverage Support Bra, $8.99 each.
- Crane Men’s or Ladies’ Compression Socks, $4.99.
- Crane Ladies’ Memory Foam Walking Shoes, $11.99.
Fall food highlights include:
- Benton’s Pumpkin Spice Sandwich Cremes, $1.99 for 10.5 oz. This is the Aldi version of a pumpkin sandwich cookie sold during the fall at Aldi’s cousin, Trader Joe’s.
- Bake Shop Cheesecake, $4.99 for 16 oz. Choose pumpkin or pecan.
- Simply Nature Butternut Squash Sea Salt or Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crackers, $2.99 for 4 oz. Read our review here.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Chips, $2.29 for 6 oz.
- Clancy’s Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn, $1.99 for 6 oz. While we don’t have a review, this is good stuff and worth trying.
- L’oven Fresh Maple Breakfast Bread, $3.99 for 26 oz.
- Millville Pumpkin Spice or Harvest Granola, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- Baker’s Corner Fruit Cobbler or Crisp Mix, $1.39 for 9 oz.
- Bake Shop Apple Cider or Pumpkin Pie Cookies, $2.99 for 14 oz.
- Lofthouse Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Bake Shop Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, $2.99 for 10.5 oz.
- Benton’s Fall Cookie Thins, $2.39 for 4 oz. Choose Pumpkin Spice or Apple Crumble. Read our review of regular, non-seasonal Benton’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Thins here.
- Clancy’s Pumpkin Spice or Caramel Apple Flavored Pretzels, $1.99 for 7 oz.
- Barissimo Bourbon Pecan or Amaretto Coffee Cups, $5.79 for 6.03 oz. (18 count).
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Fresh Cider 4-Pack, $3.99 for four 12-oz. bottles.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Morton’s of Omaha Fresh Seasoned Tri-Tip Roast, $4.99 per lb.
- Wahlburgers Fresh Gourmet Blend Angus Beef Burgers, $6.99 for 1.33 lbs.
- Wahlburgers Wahl Sauce, $3.49 for 12 oz.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Gran Sermone Appassimento, see price in store. 750 ml, from Italy. The Aldi ad states: “Experience a smooth red wine with concentrated aromas, exceptional power and finesse. Pairs well with pasta and meat dishes and a variety of aromatic cheeses.”
- Three Mills Botanicals Rose, Strawberry & Elderflower, see price in store. 750 ml, from The United Kingdom. The Aldi ad states: “A blend of juicy strawberry and delicate elderflower flavors with hints of rosewater, beautifully balanced for a medium dry refreshing rosé. Serve chilled and enjoy shared with friends for summer.”
- Baja Lime Margarita, see price in store. 750 ml.
- 19 Crimes Cali Red, see price in store. 750 ml.
- Flybird Strawberry Margarita, see price in store. 750 ml.
- Left Coast Brewing Una Mas Amber Lager, see price in store. 72 oz.
- Stone Brewing Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager, see price in store. 72 oz.