Last Updated on September 16, 2022
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi weekly ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as Sunday.
This week’s theme is fall décor, candles, home goods, gardening supplies and houseplants, kitchen accessories, luggage, tech, personal care items, tools, apparel, pet products, and Halloween candy and various food highlights.
Aldi may still be stealth releasing some products, placing them on shelves without advertising them. This is most likely because of continuing supply chain challenges. Also, keep in mind that if you don’t see an advertised product in your local store during the week it was advertised to hit shelves, don’t assume your store won’t get it; it may simply be delayed.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Huntington Home Fall Gnome, $8.99 each. Gnomes are popular in home décor these days, and Aldi has been known to sell assorted gnomes for various holidays or seasons. These particular plush gnomes stand 20 inches tall and come in assorted designs. They’re for indoor use only.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other fall decorations:
- Huntington Home Fall or Halloween LED Lantern, $6.99 each. Includes LED candle. Assorted Fall or Halloween Designs. Choose a metal lantern in black, orange, or galvanized finish. Requires 3 AAA batteries (batteries not included). Includes 6-hour on/18-hour off timer. Indoor use only. Lantern height: 11″. Read our review here.
- Huntington Home 36″ Cinnamon Broom, $3.99. Scented and stands 36″ H. Decorative accent for the home makes for a great addition to holiday décor.
- Huntington Home Candle Warmer Lantern, $14.99. Available in White Wash Wood, Dark Wood, or Light Wood. Easy and safe to use. Melt candles without the need for a flame. Fragrance is released in minutes. Compatible with Huntington Home 14-oz. and smaller candles. Includes long-lasting halogen bulb to warm candles. Read our review here.
Huntington Home Coir Mat, $8.99. Measures 18″ x 30″. Assorted Halloween or Harvest designs. Slip resistant, vinyl backing with durable natural fibers. Cleans dirt off shoes.
- Huntington Home Single-Wick Candle, $2.49 for a 6.5-oz. soy blend candle. Scents include Apple Prosecco, Cinnamon Pumpkin Latte, Juniper Suede, or Amber Sunrise. Read our review of Aldi single-wick candles here.
- Huntington Home Pinsonic Sherpa Throw, $9.99. Sold in Gray, Beige, Clay, or Yellow. Textured design with cozy and warm sherpa. Measures 50″ x 60″. Made of 100% polyester and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Huntington Home Handwoven Layering Rug, $8.99. Choose a rug that measures 24″ x 36″ or 27″ x 56″. Choose Buffalo Check, Plaid, or Stripe reversible design. For indoor or outdoor use. Fade resistant and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Huntington Home 20″ x 46″ Coir Mat, $14.99. Assorted Designs. Fits large doorways. Slip-resistant, vinyl backing with durable natural fibers. Cleans dirt off shoes.
- Huntington Home 5′ x 7′ Boho Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug, $49.99. Made of 100% polypropylene. For indoor and outdoor use. Plush pile, durable, and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Huntington Home Decorative Woven Baskets, $9.99. Choose one large or a 2-pack of small baskets. Made of water hyacinth. Large: 15.4″ L x 10.5″ W x 6.3″ H. Small: 7.9″ L x 5.5″ W x 4.7″ H.
- Easy Home Folding Step Stool, $8.99. We like these stools so much we have one in nearly every closet in our house. They feature slip-resistant pads with a carrying handle built into the step. Holds up to 200 lb. Collapses for easy storage. Measures 12.6″ x 9.8″ x 8.7″. Choose Beige with White Dots, Gray with White Dots, or Black with White Dots. Read our review here.
Gardening supplies and houseplants:
- Belavi 16″ Premium Resin Planter, $12.99. Sold in White and Gray. Features 16″ Dia. x 12″ H and 7-gallon capacity. Designed for indoor and outdoor use. Lightweight and durable plastic construction is UV resistant.
- Oldcastle All-Purpose Potting Soil, $4.99 for 14 quarts. Formulated for use in window boxes, potted plants, and garden boxes. For indoor/outdoor use. Ready to use. Read our review of Aldi potting soil here.
- Mini Zebra Plant, $4.49.
- Crofton Plastic Pantry Container Set, $8.99. Choose a 6-Piece Round or 6-Piece Rectangle set. Features easy-open airtight lids, space-saving design, stackable for convenient storage. Rectangle Set: 2.5-cup, 5.1-cup, and 7.4-cup containers with lids. Round Set: 1.9-cup, 3.8-cup, and 5.7-cup containers with lids. Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Crofton Stainless Steel Vacuum-Insulated Mug with Lid, $6.99. 13.5-oz. capacity available in Red, Teal, Green, or Blue. Stainless steel double wall, vacuum insulated. Includes lid with sliding closure and ergonomic handle. Condensation free. Keeps beverages hot for up to 4 hours and cold for up to 12 hours.
- Crofton Grater Assortment, $7.99. Choose a Cone Grater, Rotary Grater, or Microplane Grater. Cone grater has 3 different grating surfaces: coarse, fine, and extra fine grating blades. Rotary grater has a stainless steel grating cylinder and soft grip handle and knob. Rotary grater grates cheese, nuts, chocolates, and spices. Microplane grater has dual size blades and soft grip handle.
- Skylite Rolling Duffle Bag, $19.99. Choose large or small. Features durable fabric, telescopic handle, inline skate wheels, Velcro wrap for handles, side shoe compartment, spacious main compartment with two-way zipper, and exterior pocket with zipper closure. Choose Small Gray Melange, Small Color Splash, Small, Navy/Brushstrokes, Large Gray/Black/Orange, or Large Black/Lime. Read our review here.
- Medion Wireless Vertical Mouse, $19.99. Available in Black or White. Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort of wrist and thumb. Features advanced optical sensor technology with selectable DPI: 800/1200/1600. Wireless up to 33′. Includes five buttons and scroll wheel with low power mode and on/off switch. Battery included. Read more information here.
- Safety 1st Cool Mist Humidifier, $27.99. Designed using ultrasonic technology, this humidifier operates quietly and without the need for filters. Two mist outlets rotate 360° for full coverage. Eases cold symptoms and reduces dry skin and itchy eyes. Additional features include auto shut-off function and an indicator light that notifies you when it’s time to refill the tank.
- FERREX 4V Cordless Screwdriver, $24.99. Features pivot handle, 180° turnable. Max torque: 5 Nm. Forward and reverse functions with built-in LED work light and flashlight and long-lasting 4V, 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery. Includes 54 bits, magnetic bit adapter, and charger with USB type C cable. Read more information here.
- Serra Ladies’ Quilted Slip-On Sneakers, $12.99. Sizes 7–10. Easy, slip-on design with weave or quilted fabric. Soft lining on inside for all-day wear. Choose Black Woven, Olive Quilted, or Leopard Print.
- Visage Blue Light or Night Driving Glasses, $7.99. Blue Light Glasses help block potentially harmful blue light, help fight temporary effects of digital eye strain. Featuring 100% UVA-UVB Lens protection with no magnification lenses; available in 3 styles. Night Driving Glasses reduces glare and eye strain with 100% UVA-UVB lens protection; available in 3 styles. Read our review of Aldi blue light glasses here.
- Children’s 8-Pack Socks, $5.99. Low-cut style is perfect for any outfit. Fits Sizes 7–10 or 10–4. Assorted characters.
- Children’s Character Athletics, $14.99. Sizes 7–12. Exciting lights flash as you walk. Velcro strap for easy on and off. Assorted varieties.
- Heart to Tail Travel Bucket Pet Bed, $19.99. Choose Latana/Oatmeal, Vapor Blue/Steeply Gray, Iceberg Green/Fungi, or Infinity/Ombre Blue. Features attached adjustable nylon strap and rear nylon seat belt loop straps. Made of polyester material. Assembled: 16″ x 12.5″ x 114″. Read more information here.
- Heart to Tail Cuddler Pet Bed, $29.99. Choose Yellow, Green, Grey, or Tan. Cozy bed for cats or dogs with removable cushion. Measures 25.59″ x 25.59″ x 9.45″.
- Heart to Tail Cat Scratch and Play Post, $14.99. Measures 11.5″ x 11.5″ x 18.25″. Carpet scratching post with spinning toys that dangle attracts cats to play and scratch. Wands spin freely with the flick of a paw. Easy assembly. Read more information here.
- Huntington Home Furniture Cover, $19.99. Fits most 74″–96″ sofas. Available in Brown or Gray. Machine washable and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Brach’s Candy Corn, $1.99 for 11 oz.
- Hershey’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, $2.98 for 9.92 oz.
- Hershey’s All Time Greats Chocolate Sweets Assorted Mix, $14.74 for 49.83 oz.
- Hershey’s All Time Greats Snack Size 90 Pieces, $14.74 for 44.99 oz.
- Hershey’s All Time Greats Snack Size 60 Pieces, $9.94 for 29.21 oz.
- M&M’s Ghoul’s Mix, $3.78 for 10 oz.
- Mars Fun Size Twix or Milky Way, $3.78 for 10.65-10.83 oz.
- Mars Chocolate Favorites Variety Mix 225 Pieces, $16.98 for 61.85 oz.
- Hershey’s Reese’s Pumpkin and Kit Kat Snack Size 80-Piece Assortment, $14.74 for 43.38 oz.
- Tootsie Roll Child’s Play, $9.94 for 64 oz.
- Whole & Simple Steak & Cheddar or Chicken Cilantro Lime Burrito, $1.99 for 5 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Park Street Deli Pulled Chicken or Boneless Pork Ribs in 3-Pepper Sauce, $6.99 for 16 oz.
- American-Raised Organic Grass-Fed Beef Barbacoa, $9.99 for 12 oz.
- Clancy’s Original or Sea Salt & Vinegar Reduced Fat Kettle Chips, see price in store. Sold in an 8-oz. bag.
- Mad Minis Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches, $4.29 for 12 oz.
- Keurig K-Cups, $6.99 for a 12-pack. Choose Maple Pecan, Pumpkin Spice, or Caramel Apple Pie.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Smithfield Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Butt Roast, $1.99 per lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh Family Pack Organic Grass-Fed 85/15 Ground Beef, $4.99 per lb. Sold in a 4-lb. package for $19.96.
- Fresh Marinated Carne Asada, $6.99 for 19 oz.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Ace Cider Pumpkin Hard Cider, $10.99 for 72 fluid oz.
- Wicked Grove Caramel Apple Hard Cider, $7.99 for six 12-oz. bottles.
Why is Aldi not caring Bakers Corner Angel food cake mix?? It was the best
A warning if you are a lover of Aldi’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer: it’s different this year.
I’ve always considered Aldi’s to be the top Pumpkin Creamer with Chobani second (mostly because it’s half and half) and Coffee Mate third (regular, not Natural Bliss which oddly doesn’t taste as good).
Unfortunately, this year Aldi’s tastes mostly like cinnamon stick, lacking its usual character. It seems pretty close to International Delight’s Pumpkin Pie creamer.
I did pick up Dunkin’s Pumpkin Munchkin creamer today. It’s real milk and cream. I’ve never seen or tried it before and I haven’t opened it yet. My fingers are crossed.