Last Updated on October 4, 2021
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
Aldi hasn’t been listing as many Aldi Finds in its print ads the last few months, probably due to shipping delays most retailers have been experiencing around the world. However, we have noticed that Aldi is sometimes stealth releasing Aldi Finds and quietly stocking shelves with items we’ve never seen advertised, so be ready for some potential surprises when you do your weekly shop.
This week’s theme is fall décor (although not as much as we usually see at this time of year), kid or teen bedroom/dorm room accessories, kids’ toys and games, kitchen items, and gear to help you move heavy things.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Huntington Home Fall Reversible Wall Sign, $9.99 each. These charming signs are reversible, featuring designs on both sides. They measure 18″ x 24″ and include rope for hanging. Designs include Pumpkin/Home, Apple/Autumn Things, or Farm Fresh/Gathered Table.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other fall items include:
- Huntington Home Triple Layer Candle, $5.99 for an 18 oz. candle. Scents include Orange Cranberry Bundt Cake, Caramel Apple Pumpkin, or Sugar Cookie. Read our thoughts on Aldi candles here, or view our YouTube video on Aldi candles here.
Bedroom accessories include:
- Huntington Home Children’s Cooling Weighted Blanket, $24.99. Choose Gray or Pink Polka Dot in 5 lb. or Gray or Navy Chevron in 8 lb. Relieves stress and anxiety and promotes better sleep. Features a removable, machine washable cover and cooling fabric perfect for warmer temps.
- Huntington Home Hooded Plush Throw, $8.99. Choose a Bear, Rainbow, Unicorn, or Dinosaur with fun character embellishments. These are 100% polyester (excluding decoration)
and machine washable. Read our review here.
- Huntington Home Bed Canopy, $14.99. Choose a Dinosaur, Tassel, Unicorn, or Stripes. Easy to hang and measures 15″ diameter. Read our review here.
- Huntington Home 2-Piece Bedside Caddy, $12.99. Choose Gray, Blue, or Pink. Fits most bed frames and features six pockets to store tablets, laptops, and books, with three mesh pockets for cell phones, reading glasses, or other small accessories, and two smaller pockets with loops for water bottles or power strips. Features eight pockets for shoes. Measures 35″ L x 12″ H. Read our review here.
- Huntington Home All-in-One Nap Mat, $14.99 each. Choose a Unicorn, Dinos, Cars, or Mermaids. Cozy and comfortable with built-in name tag. Rolls up for easy transport. Pillow and Mat measure 44″ x 21″. Blanket measures 33″ x 28.5″. OEKO-TEX certified.
- Bestway Inflate-a-Chair, $14.99. Measures 44″ x 44″ x 26″ with a comfortable soft top and interlocking quick release valves. Max weight 220 lb.
- Huntington Home LED Novelty Lamp, $9.99. Choose a Unicorn, Rainbow, Pineapple, or Cactus. Features LED light with neon effect and includes 4-hour daily timer. Battery or USB powered. Requires 3 AA batteries (not inlcuded). Unicorn: 9.5″ H x 8″ W x 4″ D. Rainbow: 9.84″ H x 7.84″ W x 4″ D. Cactus: 10.5″ H x 5.5″ W x 4″ D. Pineapple: 10.75″ H x 5.5″ W x 4″ D.
Kids’ toys and games include:
- Kinetic Sand, $8.99 for a 2-lb. bag. Mix, mold, and create anything you can imagine. Available in Purple, Green, Blue, or Pink. Comes in a resealable bag; ideal for containment and storage.
- Spin Master Kids’ Board Games, $7.99 each. Choose Spidey & Friends, Paw Patrol, Mini Brands, or Blues Clues.
- ABC Mouse Learning Activity Set, $7.99 each. ABC Mouse is a subscription-based digital education program to work in tandem with provided workbooks and activities. Includes 2 educational workbooks with 8 pages each, 4 sticker sheets, and 4 crayons to add creativity to any educational project. Subjects include Reading, Math, or Writing.
- Bendon School Readiness Supplies, $1.99 each. Bendon’s Educational Programs and School Readiness Supplies are the perfect learning resource for teachers and parents alike. Ideal for children at home or in the classroom, the included items will help little learners master basic concepts and improve their skills in core subject. Each item features high-quality, age-appropriate content delivered with fun activities and colorful illustrations. Activities included: Workbooks, Readers, Flashcards, Wipe-Clean Boards, Scratch Pads, and Play Packs. Read our review of a few supplies here.
Kitchen items include:
- Crofton Spiral Slicer or Mini Salad Spinner, $8.99 each. Mini Salad Spinner features a 2.5-quart capacity. Spin to wash and remove excess water from salad greens, fruits, and vegetables with one-handed operation. Base doubles as a colander, and this is dishwasher safe and BPA free. Spiral Slicer can easily turn veggies into noodles using dual thick and thin stainless steel blades, with a mini brush included for cleaning.
- Crane Reusable Snack or Sandwich Bags, $4.99 each. Reusable bags reduce single-use plastic pollution right from your kitchen counter. These are eco-friendly, reusable zipper-top pouches for on-the-go use. Can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization, and more. Washable (hand wash recommended) and BPA and PVC free. Read our review here.
- Joie Bag Clips, Ties, or Strainer, $2.89. Choose a 2-Pack Owl Clips, 2-Pack Croc Clips, 3-Pack Colored Clips, 3-Pack Cat Bag Ties, or Frog Sink Strainer.
- Crofton Reusable Straw Assortment, $4.99 each. Eliminates the need for plastic, single use straws. Cleaning brush included with all styles.
Moving aids include:
- Easy Home Trolley, $16.99. Features foldable handle for easy storage and a bungee cord. Max weight capacity: 66 lb. Unfolded dimensions: 39.4″ x 13.8″ x 16.1″. Folded dimensions: 23.6″ x 13.8″ x 5.5″.
- Easy Home Multipurpose Dolly, $16.99. Measures 22.6″ x 11.4″. Weight capacity: 550 lb.
Ideal for transporting heavy loads. Features built-in handle for easy transportation, and four 3″ casters ensure smooth rolling on any surface. Nonslip coating helps keep items from moving and shifting.
Other miscellaneous items include:
- Huntington Home Mini Decorative Succulents, $3.99 each. Cute animal pots with a variety of faux succulents, with pots measuring 3.94″ x 3.94″ x 5.94″. Choose a Cat, Dog, Pig, or Lamb.
- Pembrook Decorative Wall Message Board, $12.99. Choose To Do, My Week, or Our Family Plan. Features clear acrylic and measures 18″ W x 0.25″ D x 22″ H. Includes black dry erase marker. Comes with 4 mounting standoffs attached to acrylic board, instructions, 2 screws, and 2 wall anchors.
- Huntington Home 3-Pack Kids’ Essential Oils, $6.99. Calm and Comfort encourages rest and relaxation; Family Wellness encourages wellness for the whole family; and Focus and Uplift encourages focus and joyful mood. Features three 10-mL bottles that are therapeutic grade. Use oils individually or blend together for a variety of benefits. Use 3–5 drops per 100 mL of water with a diffuser.
Gardening items include:
- Vintage Crispy Wave Fern, $5.99. Read our ode to Aldi house plants here.
- Gardenline Fall Bulbs Assorted Varieties, see price in store. Choices include allium, blue grape hyacinth, daffodils, and tulips.
Fresh Meat Special Highlight:
- Thomas Farms Fresh Grass-Fed Beef Sirloin Roast, $5.99 per lb.
My Aldi did not have the crispy wave fern but I went shortly after 9am on Wednesday – guess I will have to make another trip. I asked at check-out last week when the plants get restocked and the cashier said Wednesday so Wednesday it is! On my calendar. So far I got a China Doll that is getting used to me after dropping a few leaves, some tiny cacti, and a great Cordyline that is putting out new growth already. Kicking my butt for not picking up the spring bulbs. I’m hooked on Aldi house plants but I love the store. I love the no-nonsense feel, the manageable store size [I hate having to walk a quarter mile to shop the perimeter of a store], the prices and the finds!
I was able to find crispy wave ferns yesterday at Aldi, but shipping delays have been making things unpredictable for a lot of retailers, so it’s possible they might show up at your store later. Good luck! https://www.aldireviewer.com/whats-up-with-aldi-find-product-shipping-delays/
Success! Found the ferns when I stopped in today. The tins are so cute! I bought 2, now to find the perfect spots.
Glad you found some!