Last Updated on January 29, 2023
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi weekly ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as Sunday.
This week’s theme is kitchen products, Valentine’s Day gifts for all ages, greeting cards, candles, houseplants, educational toys and books, apparel, and assorted food highlights.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Ambiano 8-Quart Digital Air Fryer, $79.99. This is the largest air fryer we’ve ever seen Aldi sell, topping even the 6-quart air fryer we bought from Aldi not long ago. If you’re air frying for a crowd, this is your fryer. It’s available in Black or Pale Aqua with an adjustable temperature range up to 400 °F. It features a digital touchscreen display with automatic shutoff and audible tone and has a sleek matte finish exterior. It includes a dishwasher-safe basket and crisping tray. Read more information here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other kitchen products:
- Ambiano Triple Slow Cooker, $39.99. Cook and serve 3 dishes at the same time. Features removable and dishwasher safe stoneware 1.5-quart cooking pots with glass lids. Includes three separate temperature controls and stainless steel lid rests. Read more information here.
- Crofton Lightweight 6-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $29.99. Available in Green, Lavender, or White. Dutch oven body is oven safe up to 450 °F. Heat-resistant, tempered glass lid is oven safe up to 325 °F. Lightweight cast iron provides uniform heat distribution with a pre-seasoned interior for browning and searing, chip-resistant porcelain enamel, and oven-safe stainless steel handles. Compatible with gas, electric, or glass ceramic stovetops. Read more information here.
- Crofton 9-Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot, $26.99. Dimension: 16.3″ x 12.4″ x 8″. Features stainless steel construction, encapsulated base for quick and even heat distribution, silicone handles for comfort and heat resistance, and shatter-resistant tempered glass lid with steam vent. Compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Oven safe up to 356 °F.
- Crofton Lightweight Cast Iron Fry Pans, $18.99. Choose an 8″ and 10″ Set or a 12″ Fry Pan. Pre-seasoned interior for browning and searing. Oven safe up to 500 °F. Approximately 35% lighter than traditional cast iron. Features riveted, stainless steel handle and high heat retention. Comes with a two-year warranty. Compatible with electric, glass ceramic, gas, halogen, induction, and grilling surfaces. Read more info here.
- Crofton Mini Aluminized Steel Bakeware, $5.99. Choose a Flower Cake Pan, Heart Shape Pan, 10″ Pizza Pan, 9″ Round Pan, or 8″ Square Cake Pan. Aluminized steel construction allows for superior heat conductivity and distribution with a nonstick coating for easy use and cleanup. Oven safe to 450 °F.
- Crofton 16″ Pizza Pan or 12″ Deep Dish Pan, $4.99. Features QuanTanium nonstick coating for easy use and cleanup. Oven safe up to 450 °F. Available in Gold or Gray. The 16″ Pizza Pan has a vented design to create a crispy crust. The 12″ Deep Dish pizza pan is ideal for Chicago-style deep dish pizza.
- Crofton Divided Serving Tray, $14.99 each. Includes 5 or 6 stoneware dishes and bamboo tray. Sold in Round or Square designs. Bowls are dishwasher and microwave safe. These look a lot like some trendy serving trays Target sells, but the Aldi versions are cheaper. Read more information here.
- Crofton Porcelain Serving Bowl with Wood Lid, $24.99. Features white porcelain bowl with acacia wood lid. Lid keeps food warm until it’s time to serve. Dishwasher and microwave safe (bowl only).
- Crofton Insulated Ceramic Bottle Mug, $9.99. Assorted colors. Keeps drinks hot or cold. Includes bamboo lid.
- Crofton 16-Piece Durable Food Storage Set, $7.99. Includes 8 containers and 8 lids. Perfect for leftovers, snacks, and more. Features microwave vents and volume markings for simple measuring. Microwave safe (reheat only), dishwasher safe (top rack only), and freezer safe. Read our review here.
Valentine’s Day gifts:
- Pembrook Valentine’s Day Card, $1.49. Assorted varieties. Each card includes high-quality detailed embellishments, foil lined/printed inset envelope with self-stick seal, and foil-stamped embellishments. Dimensions: 5.375″ x 8.25″.
- Pembrook Pop-Up Valentine’s Day Card, $2.49. Assorted varieties. Each 3D card is embellished with either foil or glitter. Dimensions: 5.315″ x 5.315″ (Box) or 5.315″ x 2.66″ x 2.66″ (Pop Up Flat).
- Crofton Cast Iron Dessert Set for Two, $14.99. This 4-piece set includes 2 cast iron skillets and 2 trivets. Suitable for all cooktops. Perfect for oven to table serving. Pre-seasoned and ready to use with superior heat retention and heat distribution. Oven safe up to 475 °F. Read more information here.
- Visage Massaging Heat Wrap, $24.99. Provides a relaxing massage and soothing heat. Extra long size provides penetrating heated relief from neck to lower back. Three heat settings: low, medium, and high. Six vibrating massage settings. Includes removable machine washable cover, magnetic closure at neck, adjustable belt strap, easy-to-use controller, and 2-hour auto shutoff. Read more info here.
- Crofton Giant Stemless Wine Glass Gift Set, $9.99. Designs include Wine a little laugh a lot, Cabernet more like Caber-yay, Wine flies when you are having fun, or You had me at Merlot! Wine Glass holds an entire bottle of wine. Set includes glass, decorative notecards , fountain pen, and wine charms.
- Bee Happy Jumbo Valentine’s Day Squishmallow, $19.99.Features a 20-inch super-soft, collectible stuffed animal.
- Bee Happy 7″ Valentine’s Day Squishmallow, $6.99.
- Girls’, Ladies’, or Unisex 2-Pack Socks, $1.99. Fits Girls’ Sizes 10–4, Ladies’ Sizes 4–10, and Unisex Sizes 6–12. Vibrant Valentine’s prints in 98% polyester and 2% elastane. OEKO-TEX certified.
- Zuru Coco Cone, $4.99. Contains a cuddly plush pet and a hidden baby surprise inside. Choose a Flamingo, Kitten, Lamb, Zebra, Unicorn, or Leopard.
- Bee Happy Valentine’s Day Card Kit, $1.99. Assorted varieties. Choose Stamper, Finger Fling, Rubber Duck, Heart Spring, Keychain, Skateboard, Bubbles, or Pull-Back Cars. Each kit includes an assortment of toys and cards along with a tie to attach the toy to the card. Perfecting for hosting a Valentine’s Day party or classroom card exchange.
- Kids’ Valentines, $1.99. Choose Avengers (Tattoos), Disney Princess (Stickers), L.O.L. Dolls (Tattoos), Minions (Tattoos), Paw Patrol (Tattoos), Toy Story 4 (Stickers), Spider-man (Tattoos), Frozen 2 (Tattoos), Jo Jo (Tattoos), Scooby Doo (Stickers), Star Wars (Tattoos), Mario Bros (Tattoos) or Blue’s Clues (Stickers), or Mario Bros (Tattoos). Includes 32 Valentines.
- Real Littles Valentine’s Day Shopkins, $8.99. Includes 12 pieces: 6 Shopkins and 6 mini Valentine’s Day themed packs.
- Tara Toy Acts of Kindness Box, $9.99. Choose Friendship Flowers, Wristlet Wishes, Wishful Yarn Art, and Sweet Sayings.
- Play-Doh Valentine’s Day Pack, $4.99. Includes fifteen 1-oz. cans of Play-Doh and 20 “To/From” stickers. Play-Doh colors include red, pink, and white.
- Pembrook All-Occasion Card, $1.49. Designs include Cake, Bees, Dino, Ice Cream, Camping, Animals, Beer, Llama, You Deserve It All, Yay, Floral Envelope, or Wish You Were Here. Each card includes high-quality detailed embellishments, foil lined envelope with self-stick seal, and foil-stamped embellishments. Measures 5.375″ x 8.25″.
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle Assorted Varieties, $4.49 for a 14-oz. soy blend candle. Scents include Chamomile Green Tea, Coconut Lemon, Desert Rose, or White Almond. Read our review of Aldi candles here.
- Huntington Home Embossed Tin Candle, $6.99 for a 14-oz. soy blend candle. Scents include Clementine & Pomegranate, Lemon Cookie, or White Almond.
- Petite Succulent in Assorted Varieties, $4.99. Read our post about Aldi houseplants here.
Educational toys and books:
- The Clever Factory Good Grades Workbook, $4.99. Contains over 300 pages of comprehensive lessons. Teacher tested, teacher approved. Features perforated pages for easy removal; perfect for quizzes, tests, and scoring. Choose Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, or 2nd Grade.
- The Learning Journey Match It, $7.99. Features self-correcting puzzle pieces with durable cardboard construction and colorful illustrations. Choose Math, Spelling, ABC, Head to Tail, or Counting.
- The Learning Journey Learn with Me, $16.99. Choose Fish Bowl, Cookie Jar, Pig E Bank, or Elephant. These talking toys are an interactive way to practice colors, listening, and problem-solving. Batteries included.
- Igloo Books Padded Board Book, $4.99. Dimensions: 7.6″ x 7.6″. Padded board book features 22 pages. Choose All We Need is Love, One Million Kisses, I Love You This Much, One More Hug, I Love You Mommy, or I Love You Daddy.
- Igloo Books Write-and-Wipe Book, $6.99. Choose Numbers, Letters, Handwriting, or Reading. Spiral-bound learning wipe-clean book with dry erase marker features 44 pages and measures 10.92″ x 7.8″.
- The Learning Journey Bingo Match It, $6.99. Choose Dinosaur, Farm, or Picture Words. Includes 4 colorful game cards, 36 picture words, and bright vivid illustrations. For ages 3-6.
- Bendon Imagine Ink Learning Set, $12.99. Choose ABC Mouse, Disney Jr. Mickey Mouse, Little Tikes, and Gabby’s Dollhouse.
- Serra Ladies’ 3-Piece Satin Sleepwear Set, $16.99. Sizes S–XL in Pink, Brown, Floral, or Black with Hearts. Made of 97% polyester, 3% spandex. Includes matching eye mask and features chest pocket and elastic waistband with drawstring. OEKO-TEX certified.
- Serra Ladies’ Oversized Cardigan, $14.99. Blush in Sizes L–XL, Harbour Gray in Sizes M–L, Taupe in Sizes S and L, or Black in Sizes M–L. Features relaxed fit, two front pockets, soft touch, and open front. Fiber content: 100% polyester. OEKO-TEX certified.
- Clancy’s Onion Snack Rings, $1.99 for 6 oz. Read our review here.
- Clancy’s Dill Pickle Popcorn, $2.29 for 7.5 oz. Read our review here.
- Gino’s East Cheese or Combo Deep Dish Pizza, $6.60 for 32 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here. This pizza made it onto our list of the best pizzas we think Aldi has ever sold, which you can read here.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Premium Tavern Cheese or Supreme Pizza, $5.99 for 20.4-25.55 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here. This is another type of pizza that made it onto our favorites list, which you can read here.
- Roseland Original or Honey Garlic BBQ Baby Back Ribs, $8.99 for 24 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Sundae Shoppe Keto Ice Cream Pint, $3.99 for 16 oz. Flavors include Brownie Batter, Butter Pecan, or Salted Caramel. Read our review of other Aldi keto ice cream flavors here.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Ground Bison, $7.99 for 16 oz. Read our review here.
- Fresh Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, $2.29 per lb.
- Thomas Farms Fresh Split Lamb Breast Plate, $2.99 per lb.