Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is more holiday gifts such as games and toys, along with clothing, tools, craft supplies, personal care items, products for around the home, and fun kitchen accessories.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Crane Full-Size Table Tennis with Paddles and Balls, $89.99. This ping pong table is full sized, measuring 108″ L x 60″ W x 30″ H. It includes a net and post set, 2 paddles, and 2 balls. It features a foldable design for storage.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other game and entertainment sets include:
- Cardinal Giant Jumbling Tower, $29.99. This is essentially a giant Jenga game.
- Accudart Magnetic Dartboard, $9.99. Includes 6 dual-colored magnetic darts, and 2 spare darts.
- Crane Two-Sided Over-the-Door Axe Throw, $12.99. Includes double-sided target, 3 axes, over-the-door hook, and carry bag.
- Explore One 50mm Telescope or Microscope, $29.99. Includes smartphone adapter to take photos.
- Hasbro Game Night Party Games, $18.99.
Toys and other gifts for kids include:
- iTOUCH Smartwatch for Kids, $24.99. Includes learning games, camera, video, voice recorder, and photo effects.
- Hot Wheels Exclusive Track Set, $29.99.
- Mattel Hot Wheels or Matchbox 5-Pack Cars, $4.49.
- Mattel Hot Wheels Mario Kart Track or Barbie Playset, $16.99.
- Bee Happy 52-Piece Magnetic Tiles, $19.99. This is the Aldi version of Magformers.
- Bee Happy Marble Mountain or Dino Flex Tracks, $9.99. This is a marble run toy set.
- Mattel Barbie, $7.99 each. Assorted varieties available, including mermaid dolls and dolls without hair.
- Fisher-Price Little People Babies, $9.99.
- Bee Happy 12″ Squishmallow, $7.99.
- Hasbro Kids’ Toys, $8.99. Choices include Spiderman.
- Disney or Marvel Storybook and Snowglobe Gift Set, $6.99 each.
- Jakks Music Mat, $12.99. Measures 16″ W x 12″ H.
- Disney or Marvel Countdown to Christmas Tin, $9.99 each.
- Spin Master 7-Piece Wooden Puzzle, $6.99.
- Na! Na! Na! Surprise Pom Doll, $17.99.
Clothing and footwear include:
- Serra Ladies’ Fleece-Lined Leggings, $7.99 each.
- Serra Ladies’ 4-Piece Gift Set, $14.99. Includes top, shorts, socks, and eye mask.
- Men’s Sleep Set, $12.99. Read our review here.
- Serra Ladies’ Cable Knit Infinity Scarf, $4.99. Can be worn in multiple ways. Read our review here.
- Serra Ladies’ Cabin Socks, $3.99.
- Visage Hot/Cold Slippers, $9.99. Or choose an Eye Mask & Wrap.
- Crane Men’s or Ladies’ Hybrid Gloves, $8.99.
- Adventuridge Men’s Suede Slip-on Shoes, $17.99. Read our review here.
- Serra Ladies’ Lambskin Boots, $19.99.
- Ferrex 20V Cordless Drill or Power Inflator, $39.99.
- WORKZONE Multi-Tool Gift Box, $12.99. Choose a 12-in-1 Hammer Multi-Tool or 9-in-1 Wrench Multi-Tool.
Craft supplies for all ages include:
- Singer 32-Stitch Sewing Machine, $79.99.
- Hinkler Ultimate Drawing Kit, $9.99. Includes an assortment of 30 pencil colors, 48-page sketchpad, and coloring pages.
- Bendon World of Art and Activity Set, $7.99. Features Disney Princesses.
- Bendon Magic Ink or Mess-Free Games, $3.99.
Personal care items include:
- Easy Home Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, $29.99. Features a built-in essential oil tray and includes a replacement filter.
- Visage Silicone Facial Cleanser, $12.99.
- Visage All-in-One Grooming Kit or Rotary Shaver, $16.99. Read our review of the rotary shaver here.
- Huntington Home Ultrasonic Sound Aroma Diffuser Gift Set, $24.99. Includes remote control and eucalyptus and orange essential oils.
Kitchen accessories include:
- Ambiano Power Air Fryer Oven with Rotisserie, $89.99. Features ten digital cooking presets and a 10.5-qt. capacity. Includes rotation drum basket, 3 nonstick crisping trays, baking rack, rotisserie, and rotisserie holder. Read more information here.
- Bodum Gourmet Coffee Maker Assortment, $16.99.
- Ambiano Espresso Maker, $79.99.
- Crofton Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, $6.99. Choose a 5-Quart Bowl or set of 3-Quart Bowl and 1.5-Quart Bowl.
- Crofton Giant Cookie Cutter, $6.99.
- Crofton Mega Bakeware, $8.99. Choose a 21″ x 15.2″ Cookie Sheet, 48-Cup Mini Muffin Pan, or 12″ x 18″ Sheet Cake Pan.
- Crofton Wood Baking Utensils, $2.49 each.
- Crofton Holiday Tins, $4.99 each. Choose a Stacked Tin or 2-Pack. Designs include Santa, pine trees, and other holiday images.
And some miscellaneous holiday décor:
- Huntington Home Holiday Tree Candle, $4.99 for a 24.34-oz. candle.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Simply Nature Fresh 100% Organic Grass-Fed Beef Stew Meat, $6.99 per lb.
- Never Any! Fresh Ground Bison, $7.99 for 16 oz.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Sparkling Wine Countdown to the New Year, $24.99. Highlighted among the 2020 Aldi Advent calendars, this contains seven assorted 187-mL bottles. Wines include Francois Fouché Brut, France, 11%; Heretat el Padruell Cava, Spain, 11.5%; Belletti Moscato D’Asti, Italy, 5.5%; Belletti Moscato Rosé, Italy, 7%; Belletti Prosecco, Italy, 11%; Belletti Sparkling Rosé Extra Dry, Italy, 11%; and Gourmandises Demi-Sec Sparkling Chardonnay ICE, France, 11.5%.
- Flora & Stone Riesling, see price in store. 750 mL, from Monterey County, California. The Aldi ad states: “Like a garden in full bloom, this wine offers notes of ripe orchard fruit edged by fragrant floral tones. Crisp and subtly sweet, it comes from Monterey’s windswept coastal vineyards, where vibrant midday sun and stony soils form a dramatic landscape. From this tangle of flora, stone and sky emerges a sophisticated wine with layered notes of Meyer lemon, lavender, pear and honeysuckle. Serve chilled and pair with spicy southwestern cuisine, sushi and vinaigrette-dressed salads.”
- Grandi Mori Prosecco, see price in store. 1.5 L, from Italy. The Aldi ad states: “Light and refreshing with fine bubbles together with delicious floral and fruity touches. Pairs well with fresh fruit, salads, mild cheeses, as an aperitif or simply on its own. Perfect for all occasions and celebrations.”
- Ripa di Sotto Rosso, see price in store. 750 mL, from Italy. The Aldi ad states: “The grapes for this award winning premium red wine is sourced from the foothills of the Veneto region in Northern Italy, known for the production of high-quality wines. Traditional vinification methods are used to extract the maximum flavor from the grapes. This full-bodied wine offers dark fruit aromas with red currant and blackberry flavors with a hint of chocolate. Pair with grilled meats, pasta with red sauce, pizza and firm cheeses. Best when served at room temperature.”
- Dellara Cava Brut, see price in store. 750 mL, from Spain. The ad states: “Aromas of apple and pear lead to citrus flavors, well-balanced acidity, and an elegant, dry finish. Perfect with fish, Asian dishes, creamy cheeses, roasted almonds, desserts or as an aperitif.”
- Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, $7.98 for 59.17 oz.
- Zing Zang Margarita Mix, $7.98 for 59.175 oz.