Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is all kinds of holiday gifts including stocker stuffers for all ages, toys and games, tech, pet gifts, clothing and footwear, and personal care products.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Hasbro or Fisher-Price Stocking Stuffers, $3.99 or $7.99. Choose from Hasbro stocking stuffers for $3.99 each that include Frozen 2 characters, My Little Pony, Transformers, Spiderman, or Play-Doh. Or for the younger crowd, select Fisher-Price stocking stuffers for $7.99 each that include toy keys, a toy phone, or a toy video game controller.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other stocking stuffers for kids include:
- Children’s Watch, $4.99 each.
- Zak! Licensed Riverside Bottle, $4.99. Features a 16-oz. capacity.
- Whooville or Loo Whoo Lemon Cypress Tree, $9.99.
- Pembrook Faux Fur Notebook, $4.99.
Stocking stuffers for adults include:
- Huntington Home Punderful Candle, $4.99 each. Features scents such as “Let’s Get Fir Real.”
- Random House Large Mad Libs, $4.99.
- Crofton Mini Holiday Accessories, $2.99 each. Choose from kitchen items such as cookie cutters or spatulas.
- Lacura Be Kissed Lip Balm, $1.99. Scents include Creamy Caramel, Pomegranate & Aloe Vera, and Apple Pie. Read our review of this lip balm in other scents here.
- Crofton Holiday Drinkware Assortment, $2.99.
- Huntington Home Essential Oil Roll-Ons, $12.99. This is a set of five 10-mL bottles.
- Easy Home Mini Essential Oil Fan Diffuser, $9.99. Features a color-changing LED light.
- Crofton 16-oz. Holiday Coffee Mug, $2.69 each.
- Tzumi Phone Holder, Phone Wallet, or Vent Mount, $4.99 each.
Toys and games include:
- Character Foldable Table Set, $29.99. Includes table and 2 ottomans.
- Jakks Large Disney Doll, $18.99. Choices include Moana.
- Marvel Large Action Figure, $7.99 each.
- Character Travel Pillow, $6.99 each. Measures 11″ x 13″. Character choices include JoJo Siwa and Spiderman.
- GUND Animated Plush, $14.99.
- Bendon Learn to Count or Touch and Feel Book, $4.99.
- Antibacterial Slime, $2.99 each.
- Hasbro Mr. or Mrs. Potato Head, $12.99 each.
- Ty, Inc. Beanie Boo, $19.99 each.
- Calico Critters Playset & Figures, $12.99 each.
- The Learning Journey Monkey or Chicken Learning Game, $4.99 each.
- Anker Play 12-in-1 Classic Game Center, $14.99. Includes games such as chess and Chinese checkers.
- Disney Earbuds or Power Bank, $8.99. Featuring “Baby Yoda.”
- iTOUCH Air Smartwatch, $39.99 each. Features automatic heart rate, sleep monitor, calorie tracker, pedometer, and distance tracker, plus achievement notifications and social alerts. Read more information here.
- Tzumi Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, $19.99. Includes silicone ear hooks, protective silicone sleeve, and earbud neck strap.
- Bauhn Quad Charging Station, $19.99. Charge 4 devices simultaneously. Read our review here.
- Bauhn Fabric Speaker or Wireless Charger, $16.99. Features an IPX7 waterproof fabric speaker.
- Activ Energy Charger or Rechargeable Batteries, $7.99.
- Zak! Gaming Bottle, $5.99 each.
Pet gifts include:
- Heart to Tail Holiday Pet Sequin Sweatshirt, $6.99 each.
- Heart to Tail 15-Pack Cat Toys, $4.99.
- Heart to Tail Frosted Dog Bone, $2.99 each. Bones are 5.4 oz. each.
- Heart to Tail Pet Throw, $9.99 each.
- Heart to Tail Holiday Cat Scratching Playhouse, $7.99. Read our review here.
Clothing and footwear include:
- Serra Ladies’ 3-Piece Hat, Gloves and Scarf Set, $9.99. Includes touchscreen-compatible gloves.
- Serra Ladies’ Duster, $14.99.
- Serra Ladies’ Sweatshirt Dress, $12.99.
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Piece Fleece Pajama Set, $9.99.
- Serra Ladies’ Microplush Bath Robe, $14.99.
- Serra Ladies’ Memory Foam Slippers, $6.99.
- Royal Class Men’s 2-Piece Sleepwear Set, $12.99. Read our review of a men’s sleepwear set from a few years ago here.
- Royal Class Men’s Microplush Bath Robe, $14.99.
- Royal Class Men’s Memory Foam Slippers, $6.99 each. Read our review of men’s memory foam slippers from a couple of years ago here.
Personal care products include:
- My Beauty Spot 7-Piece Hand Cream Gift Set, $4.99 for 6.16 oz.
- Visage Ladies’ Rechargeable Shaver, $14.99. Features an LED guide light.
And a few miscellaneous gift items:
- Huntington Home Candle Wax Warmer Set, $12.99. Read our review of Aldi’s wax melts here.
- Starbucks Cocoa Gift Mug, $7.99. Includes 2 mini stroopwafels. Choose Peppermint or Classic.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Fresh 73% Lean Ground Beef, $1.59 per lb. Sold in a 5-lb. pkg. for $7.95.
- Morton’s of Omaha Fresh Seasoned Tri-Tip Roast, $4.99 per lb.
(Not available in all locations.)
- New World Wine Gift Set, see price in store. Includes 4 different wines in a wooden crate: Fox Grove Shiraz-Cabernet Sauvignon, Cape Creek Chenin Blanc, Campo Cabernet Sauvignon, or Terra Argenta Malbec. Includes four 750 mL bottles from Argentina.
- Montequinto Rioja Gift Pack, see price in store. This wooden gift pack includes a bottle of each of Montequinto Rioja Crianza and Montequinto Rioja Reserva. Contains two 750 mL bottles from Spain.
- O’Donnells Variety Pack, see price in store. Includes Irish Cream, Creme Brulee, and Milk Chocolate. Contains three 375 mL bottles from Ireland.
- Veuve Monsigny Champagne Rosé, see price in store. 750 mL, from France. The Aldi ad states: “This delightful and elegant brut rosé champagne is a blend of 55% Pinot Noir, 25% Meunier and 20% Chardonnay. A brilliant pink hue, expressing fresh aromas and flavors of raspberry and cherry with hints of watermelon and lemon zest on the finish. The perfect start to any evening; also pairs well with smoked salmon, spicy Asian cuisine and fresh berry desserts.”
- Veuve Monsigny Champagne Brut, see price in store. 750 mL, from France. The Aldi ad states: “This delightful and elegant Champagne is a blend of 50% Pinot Noir, 30% Meunier, and 20% Chardonnay. The result is a fresh and vibrant Champagne showing fine, delicate bubbles, aromas and flavors of white peach, and hints of pear on a citrusy clean finish. The perfect start to any evening; also pairs well with salads, grilled seafood and soft cheese.”