Last Updated on December 23, 2021
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is exercise equipment, bedding, bathroom accessories, home organization aides, houseplants and other items for around the home, and food highlights that include special meals for Valentine’s Day.
While you’re here, you can also view our post about Aldi Valentine’s Day gifts and décor here, and our post about food for Valentine’s Day at Aldi is here.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Pro Form 205 CST Smart Treadmill, $249.99. We can’t recall Aldi selling a treadmill in our recent memory, so this is very intriguing to us. This includes a free 6-month iFIT membership with on-demand workouts, trainer-led classes and auto-adjusting personalized speed LCD Display. It also features 0–10 mph speed, two manually adjustable incline positions, rebound cushioning, an integrated device shelf, 0–6% manual incline, a 1.75 CHP motor, a 16″ x 50″ tread belt, 1.6″ precision machined rollers, and a foldable, space-saving design. It measures 29.8″ W x 64.5″ D x 52.6″ H
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other exercise equipment and wellness items include:
- Crane Tone Bar, Thigh Toner, or Tummy Trimmer, $9.99 each. Thigh toner features soft, extra thick foam for added comfort and steel spring for training resistance, and it includes exercise instructions. Stretch and tone bar has features similar to barbell, rowing machine, straps, and other devices and has nonslip foam, elastic rubber hose, and a steel tube. The bar can be dismantled to save space and includes exercise instructions. Tummy trimmer provides a full body workout tightening abs, legs, thighs, arms, glutes, shoulders, triceps, back, and biceps with natural latex bands, non-slip foam handle, and EVA pedals for comfort. Ideal for Crossfit, yoga, and fitness classes, and includes exercise instructions.
- Crane Door Trainer, Pull-Up Assist, or Workout Bar, $14.99 each. Door trainer has individually adjustable straps, attaches to any standard door, includes training instructions and carrying bag, and has a maximum weight limit of 275 lbs. Pull-up assist bands include three bands for variable training levels, and they attach to a door bar, pull-up stand, or similar equipment. Workout bar features a rubber grip and multiple grip positions for targeted workouts. No screws or tools required to mount. Suitable for standard doors between 27.6″–31.9″ wide, door frame depth: 4.7″–6.7″ and thickness of the frame above the door: at least 0.8″. Includes exercise chart, and maximum weight limit is 250 lbs.
- Welby Pulse Oximeter, $19.99. Monitors heart rate and oxygen levels and features ten adjustable brightness levels, sixty-eight pulse rate measurements, a multi-directional screen, silicone padding, and automatic power off. Includes lanyard, carrying case, and batteries.
- Crane Exercise Ball, $7.99 each. Includes spare sealing plugs, deflating tube, foot pump, air pump adapter, and exercise chart. Choose a ball that measures 26″, 30″, or 33″ in diameter.
- Crane Adjustable Kettle Bell, $16.99. Features 5-, 8-, and 12-lb. settings. Includes exercise instructions and is advertised as suitable for beginners and advanced users.
- Crane Exercise Mat, $12.99. Measures 6′ L x 2.3′ W x 1 cm. Includes exercise chart. Top of mat is textured for comfort, and bottom of mat has an anti-slip coating. Washable and rolls up for storage or travel with included stretch band. Available in Blue, Gray, or Berry.
- Huntington Home Bamboo Bed Pillow, $14.99. Advertised as hypoallergenic, moisture wicking, and breathable. Measures 20″ x 28″. Pillow cover made with Viscose from Bamboo. Medium firmness.
- Huntington Home Full/Queen or King Sculpted Blanket, $17.99 each. Full/Queen: 90″ x 90″ or King: 108″ x 90″.
- Huntington Home Velvet Comforter or Quilt Set, $29.99 each. These have a hypoallergenic filling and include 2 shams. Made of 100% Polyester and machine washable.
- Huntington Home 4-Piece Queen or King Sheet Set, $12.99 each. Includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases. Made of 100% Polyester Microfiber in Rose Tan or Gray. Fits mattresses up to 18″ deep. Machine washable.
Bathroom accessories include:
- Easy Home Multifunction 2-in-1 Shower System, $19.99. Features five spray settings: spray, spray and massage, massage, spray and mist, and mist. Available in Chrome or Matte Black. Each shower head can spray separately or at the same time. Features a 59″ Stainless Steel outer hose and three-way diverter.
- Easy Home Decorative Waste Bin or Toilet Brush, $8.99 each. Waste bin is hands-free, foot-operated with removable inner bin for easy cleaning and trash removal, along with a soft-close lid. Rust resistant with a Marble or White Crosshatch finish. Measures 10.25″ x 8.25″ x 11.1″ with a 1.16-gal. capacity. Toilet brush is also available in Marble or White Crosshatch finish and measures 5.1″ x 5.1″ x 18″.
Home organization aides include:
- Easy Home Stacking Shelf, $4.99 each. These have a 6-lb. maximum weight capacity and measure 19.7″ x 12″ x 8.6″. Read our review here.
- Huntington Home Bag Saver or Wrap Organizer, $6.99 each. Bag Saver stores up to 30 grocery bags, mounts on the inside of cabinets and closets (includes 4 pieces of 3M double sided adhesive tape for mounting), and measures 6.69″ x 3.35″ x 12.2″. Wrap Organizer stores up to 20 grocery bags or 6 wrap boxes and measures 3.35″ x 11.8″ x 18.11″.
Houseplants and other items for around the home include:
- 10″ Ti Plant, Fiddle Leaf Fig, or Snake Plant, $12.99 each. Read our thoughts on Aldi fiddle leaf fig plants here, and you can read our ode to Aldi houseplants here.
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle, $3.99 each. Scents include Cedar Firewood, Elderflower, Mango Mimosa, and White Almond. Read our review of Aldi 3-wick candles here.
- Huntington Home 2-Pack Air Freshener Candles, $2.99 each. Scents include Vanilla Bean and Black Tea & Lychee.
- Easy Home Night-Light Wall Plate, $9.99 each. Choose a 2-Pack of Night-Light Wall Plates or a Dual USB Night-Light Wall Plate. Safety guide light projects light downward to safely see with a universal fit on all standard outlets. Low-profile design keeps both outlets available and offers automatic dusk-to-dawn operation for energy efficiency. Fits onto an outlet like a normal wall plate. The Dual USB plate features a 3.1 Amp charger with side access USB port to keep wires organized separately.
Valentine’s Day meals and other food highlights include:
- Specially Selected North Atlantic Lobster Tails, $12.99 for 8 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Fremont Fish Market Whole Lobster, $9.99 for 18 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Fusia Asian Inspirations Teriyaki or Ginger Chicken Skillet, $4.99 each. These are 21 oz. each and sold frozen.
- Park Street Deli Beef Barbacoa or Pork Verde, $6.49 for 16 oz.
- Bremer Spinach White Cheddar or Roasted Garlic Pierogies, $1.99 each. These are 16 oz. each and sold frozen.
- Perdue HBBQ Glazed Wyngz, $5.99 for 26 oz. Sold frozen.
- Red Baron Pepperoni Pizza Melt, $3.50 for 5.75 oz. Sold frozen.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen 16″ Chicken Bacon Ranch Deli Pizza, $5.99 for 27.4 oz.
- Priano Cheese Tortellini, $2.69 for 19 oz. Sold frozen.
- Fremont Fish Market Boom Boom Shrimp, $5.99 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
Fresh Meat Special Highlight:
- Fresh St. Louis Pork Spareribs, $2.49 per lb.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Crimson Roots Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, see price in store. 750 mL, from Alexander Valley, Sonoma County, California. The Aldi ad states: “Experience aromas of berries, black currant, and anise, leading to flavors of layered red and black fruits and hints of spice and cocoa. Pairs well with hearty dishes such as beef bourguignon or the finest cuts of steak.”
Just hit three ALDI stores. None of them had the treadmills yet. Last store had sign posted that the equipment had not arrived yet due to delays. In speaking with store manager, he shared that the item may not even ship out to the stores. Very disappointed in this development.