This is our running post on everything Aldi has to help you pull off your big Thanksgiving meal this year. Look for turkeys, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, dinner rolls, pumpkin pie, and all the cook ware and kitchen products you need to pull off the big meal.
We’ll update this post as new items become available. Also be aware that some of these items may not be available in your local store for the entire Thanksgiving shopping season, depending on where you live and whether items sell out.
Thanksgiving Kitchen Products:
- Crofton Holiday Stemless Wine Glasses, $3.99 for a two-pack. Clear glasses are inscribed with words such as “Gather” or “Thankful.”
- Crofton Roasting Pan with Rack, $9.99. For a turkey or roast up to 30 lbs. Read our review here.
- Ambiano Buffet Server with Warming Tray, $29.99. Features temperature control and indicator light, with divided sections for serving multiple foods.
- Crofton Adjustable Turkey Roasting Rack, $6.99.
- Ambiano Electric Knife with Storage Case, $14.99. Includes carving fork.
- Crofton 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set, Fat Separator or Rangemaster 2-Pack Multi-Purpose Lighter, $3.99 each.
- Ambiano 3.5-Quart Casserole Slow Cooker, $24.99. Includes quick-lock lid.
- Crofton Roasting Pan with Rack, $8.99. Ideal for turkey or roasts up to 30 lbs. It is available in Speckled Black or Copper.
- Crofton Digital Meat Thermometer, $12.99. This also features a clock, timer, and alarm. It takes 15-20 seconds to get a temperature reading, so this is not an instant-read thermometer. It does fine if you’re using it in an oven to track a turkey’s temperature, but it’s less ideal if you’re grilling. It also doesn’t come with a warranty. Read our full review here.
Turkey, ham, and other meats include:
- Honeysuckle Fresh Whole Turkey, $1.19 per lb. Sold frozen.
- Simply Nature Fresh Organic Turkey, $2.99 per lb.
- Shady Brook Farms Whole Turkey, see store for price. Sold frozen.
- Never Any! Antibiotic Free Whole Turkey, $1.19 per lb. Sold frozen.
- Fully Cooked Smoked Turkey, $1.99 per lb. Sold frozen.
- Honeysuckle White Whole Frozen Turkey, 59 cents per lb.
- Butterball Whole Frozen Turkey, $1.29 per lb. and on sale for 87 cents per lb. Limit 2.
- Kirkwood Boneless Turkey Breast, $8.99 for 48 oz. Sold frozen.
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Half Ham, $1.99 per lb.
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Double Glazed Brown Sugar Ham, $2.15 per lb. Read our review here.
- Appleton Farms Boneless Spiral-Sliced Ham, $2.99 per lb.
- Maple Leaf Farms Roasted 1/2 Duck with Orange Sauce, $8.99 for 14 oz. Sold frozen.
- Kirkwood Whole Duck with Orange Sauce, $2.49 per lb. Sold frozen.
Gravy and broth options include:
- Simply Nature Organic Turkey Gravy, $1.79. This heat-and-serve gravy comes in a 17-oz. container.
- Park Street Deli Turkey Gravy, $3.49 for a 16-oz. container.
- Chef’s Cupboard Chicken Bone Broth, $2.99 for 24 oz.
Stuffing choices include:
- Park Street Deli Traditional or Cornbread Stuffing, $4.49. This heat-and-serve stuffing is sold in an 18-oz. package.
- Chef’s Cupboard Herb or Cornbread Bagged Stuffing, $1.99 for a 14-oz. bag.
- Chef’s Cupboard Whole Wheat Turkey or Herbes de Provence Stuffing Mix, $0.89 for a 6-oz. box.
- Chef’s Cupboard Turkey or Herb Stuffing Mix, $0.79 (up from $0.69 in 2018). It cooks in five minutes. Read our review here.
- Chef’s Cupboard Classic or Sage & Onion Hawaiian Stuffing Mix, $0.99 for a 6 oz. box. Cooks in five minutes. Read our review here.
- Season’s Choice Riced Cauliflower Stuffing, $2.39 for 12 oz. Read our review here.
Instant mashed, julienne, or scalloped potato mixes include:
- Chef’s Cupboard Sour Cream & Chives or Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes, $0.99 for a 6.6-oz. box.
- Chef’s Cupboard Instant Mashed Potatoes, $0.89 for 4.7 oz. Assorted varieties.
- Chef’s Cupboard Julienne or Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, $0.89 (up from $0.79 in 2018). Boxes range in size from 4.6 to 5 oz.
- L’oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls, $0.99 for an 11-oz. package containing 12 rolls.
- Alpine Valley Organic Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, $3.99 for a 12-oz. package.
- L’oven Fresh Split Top Potato Rolls, $2.29 for a 20-oz. package.
- Simply Nature Sprouted 7-Grain Dinner Rolls, $2.99 for a 13.5-oz. package with nine rolls.
Other side dishes include:
- Park Street Deli Cranberry Sauce or Cranberry Chianti Orange Relish, $3.39 for 16-oz.
- Priano Turkey Cranberry or Bourbon Sweet Potato Ravioli, $2.99 for 9 oz.
- Season’s Choice Sweet Potato Casserole, $3.99 for 22-oz (up from $3.69 in 2018). Features a praline topping.
- Simply Nature Organic French Fried Onions, $2.99. These are vegan and come in a 6-oz. container.
Desserts (and dessert ingredients) include:
- SimplyNature Organic Pumpkin, $1.49 for 15 oz.
- Village Bakery Chocolate Pecan Pie, $5.99 for 20 oz.
- Bake Shop Dutch Apple or Cherry Pie, $3.89 for 24 oz.
- Bake Shop Pecan Pie, $4.99 for 23 oz.
- Village Bakery Pumpkin Pie, $3.49 for 24 oz. (up from $2.95 in 2018).
- Village Bakery Triple Berry Pie, $4.99 for 24-oz.
- Friendly Farms Maple Vanilla or Pumpkin Spice Whipped Dairy Topping, $2.89 for 13 oz.