Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is Advent calendars, holiday décor, items for around the house, bedding, loungewear and footwear, bathroom products, car accessories, and kitchen items.
While you’re here, you can also read our roundup of Aldi 2020 Advent calendars at this link. You can also check out our Thanksgiving roundup post here, and you can read about the Aldi Thanksgiving Guide for 2020 here.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- The 2020 Collection Wine Advent Calendar, $69.99. This contains twenty-four 187-mL bottles, and there is a limit of two wine Advent calendars per customer. This is the third year Aldi has sold a wine calendar, and these tend to sell quickly, so if you want one, we recommend arriving at your local store at or before it opens on November 4th. Last year, Aldi handed out line tickets for the wine calendars, which made for a more orderly process, and we expect to see line tickets again this year.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other Advent calendars include:
- Beer Advent Calendar, $49.99. This contains twenty-four 11.2-oz. bottles. There is a limit of 2 beer calendars per customer. Read our review of last year’s beer Advent calendar here.
- Vista Bay Hard Seltzer Advent Calendar, $34.99. Contains twenty-four 8.5-oz. cans. Limit of two per customer.
- Barissimo Coffee Advent Calendar, $9.99. Contains 24 cups.
- Huntington Home Advent Calendar Candle, $4.99.
- Spin Master Paw Patrol Advent Calendar, $19.99.
- Pure Being Premium Cat Advent Calendar, $5.89.
- Choceur Advent Calendar, $1.39 for 2.65 oz. Read our review here.
- Choceur Premium Advent Calendar, $4.99 for 8.46 oz.
- Marvel or Disney Book Advent Calendar, $9.99. Includes 24 classic storybooks.
- Mattel Hot Wheels or Cars Advent Calendar, $16.99.
- Mattel Barbie or Little People Advent Calendar, $24.99.
Holiday décor includes:
- Merry Moments Nostalgic Tree, $19.99. Read our review here.
- Merry Moments Nostalgic Truck or Tree, $12.99 each. Featuring multicolor LED light bulbs.
- Merry Moments Vintage Radio, $19.99.
Items for around the house include:
- Easy Home 360° Surround Heater, $24.99. Read more information here.
- Easy Home Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, $24.99. No filter required. Includes aroma tray for essential oils and optional night-light feature. Read more information here.
- Huntington Home Woven Rope Storage Basket, $14.99 each. Choose one Large or 3-Pack of 1 Medium and 2 Small.
- Huntington Home Corner Garment Rack, $16.99.
- SOHL Furniture 2-Pack Dining Chairs, $89.99.
- Huntington Home 6-Piece Comforter & Coverlet Set, $49.99. Microfiber reverse, available in Queen or King. Includes a holiday design.
- Huntington Home Queen or King Flannel Sheet Set, $18.99. Includes a holiday design. Read our thoughts on Aldi’s twin flannel sheets here.
- Huntington Home Twin or Full Flannel Sheet Set, $14.99. Includes a holiday design. Read our review here.
- Huntington Home Cable Knit Throw, $14.99.
- Huntington Home 2-Pack Memory Fiber Bed Pillows, $16.99.
- Huntington Home Children’s Cloud Pillow, $8.99. Available in designs such as a reindeer.
Loungewear and footwear include:
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Piece Thermal Sleepwear Set, $12.99. Read our review here.
- Royal Class Men’s Sleep Pants, $6.99 each. Read our review here.
- Crane Ladies’ Pullover, $12.99 each.
- Royal Class Men’s or Serra Ladies’ Lounge Pants, $9.99 each.
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Pair Fuzzy Slipper Socks, $2.99 each.
- Serra Ladies’ or Adventuridge Men’s Winter Boots, $24.99 per pair. Features 3M Thinsulate™ lining.
- Lily & Dan Kids’ Insulated Neoprene Boots, $19.99 per pair.
Bathroom products include:
- Merry Moments 4-Piece Holiday Bathroom Set, $9.99. Includes bath rug, 2 fingertip towels, and lotion pump.
- Huntington Home 6-Piece Towel Set, $12.99. Read our thoughts on some of Aldi’s other towel options here.
- Huntington Home 8-Piece Washcloth Set, $3.99. We bought a set of these washcloths a year or two ago, and they still look good and have held up well after much use.
- Huntington Home 2-Piece Chenille or Faux Fur Bath Rugs, $11.99. Set includes 20″ x 30″ and 17″ x 24″ rugs.
- Source Fall Hand Soap, $0.99 for 10 oz. Fall hand soap is one of our favorite autumn products at Aldi.
- Visage Ionic Hair Dryer, $14.99.
Car accessories include:
- Auto XS Car Seat Cushion, $6.99. Claims to be suitable for all vehicles with and without side airbags.
- Auto XS Car Organizers, $5.99 each. Choose a Backseat Cargo Net, 2-Pack Gap Seat Storage, or Pop-Up Trash Can.
- Auto XS Outdoor Car or SUV Cover, $19.99. Advertised as being for all-weather use, water repellent. Read more information here.
Kitchen items include:
- Crofton Ceramic Baking Dish Set, $16.99. Includes 3.4-qt. and 1.9-qt. baking dishes.
- Masterbuilt XL Electric Turkey Fryer, $99.99.
- Ambiano 7-Quart Slow Cooker, $18.99.
- Ambiano Classic Stand Mixer, $59.99. Read more information here.
- Ambiano Vacuum Food Sealer, $29.99. Also available: Ambiano Vacuum Food Sealer Refills for $9.99.
- Crofton Adjustable Turkey Roasting Rack, $5.99.
- Crofton Poultry Shears or All-Purpose Shears, $4.99 each.
- Crofton Meal Utensils, $4.99 each. Choose a Baster/Injector or Foldable Potato Masher.
- Crofton Diamond Nonstick 12″ Fry Pan or 3-Quart Saucepan, $16.99. Read our thoughts on another Aldi saucepan here.
- Huntington Home Heat-Resistant Oven Glove, $4.99.
And one miscellaneous item:
- Blue Light or Night Driving Glasses, $7.99 each.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Specially Selected Fresh Rack of Lamb, $9.99 per lb.
- Fresh Norwegian Atlantic Salmon, $8.99 per lb.
- Morton’s of Omaha Fresh USDA Choice Salt & Pepper or Texas BBQ Beef Brisket, $4.99 per lb.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Connellys Strawberry Country Cream, see price in store. 750 mL, from Ireland. The Aldi ad states: “Rich and indulgent, enjoy Connellys Strawberry Country Cream straight, on the rocks, in coffee or with your favorite dessert.”
- Flora & Stone Gewurztraminer, see price in store. 750 mL, from the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “Delicate floral character with inviting spice notes. Enticing flavors of apricot, roasted pear and orange zest. Pairs well with Asian cuisine, grilled meats and medium cheeses.”
- Vina Temprana Old Vines Tempranillo, see price in store. 750 mL, from Spain. The Aldi ad states: “Deliciously full bodied red wine packed with rich cherry and raspberry flavors and a touch of sweet spice. Pairs well with spicy dishes and Spanish cuisine.”