Last Updated on November 3, 2021
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi weekly ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is Advent calendars of all kinds, home goods (including a new variation on the famous Aldi accent cabinet), self-care products, house plants, fall outdoor fun, and kitchen products in anticipation of Thanksgiving and holiday cooking.
While you’re here, you can also view our full post detailing all of the Aldi Advent calendars for 2021 here.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- The 2021 Collection Wine Advent Calendar, $59.99. This calendar contains twenty-four 187-mL bottles of different wines. There’s a limit of two wine Advent calendars per customer. If you want one of these, we advise arriving at your local store first thing on the morning of November 3rd, as they tend to sell out quickly.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other Advent calendars include:
- Beer Advent Calendar, $49.99. Limit of two per customer. This contains seventeen 11.2-oz. bottles and seven 12-oz. bottles. Read our review here.
- Emporium Selection Cheese Advent Calendar, $14.99 for 12.7 oz. Read our review here.
- Merry Moments My Friend Gnome Kit, $24.99. Read our review here.
- Moser Roth Luxury Chocolate Advent Calendar, $14.99 for 10.93 oz.
- Choceur Advent Calendar, $1.49 for 2.65 oz. Read our review here.
- Moser Roth 24 Days of Christmas Nutcracker Advent Calendar, $8.99 for 11.11 oz. Read our review here.
- Bee Happy Craft Advent Calendar, $12.99. Read our review here.
- Pure Being Cat or Dog Advent Calendar, $5.89 each. Read our review of the cat treat Advent calendar here.
- Barissimo Coffee Advent Calendar, $9.99 for a 24-count package.
- Mattel Kids’ Toys Advent Calendar, $24.99.
- LEGO Star Wars or Marvel Advent Calendar, $39.99.
- LEGO City or Friends Advent Calendar, $29.99.
- Mattel Cars or Polly Pocket Advent Calendar, $16.99.
Home goods include:
- SOHL Furniture Single-Door Accent Cabinet, $69.99. This is a new variation on a two-door accent cabinet Aldi has sold in the past. This cabinet is white, while previous versions have been teal or white.
- Huntington Home 10″ Queen Memory Foam Mattress, $269.99. Pressure relieving memory foam with supportive base foam, ventilated iCOOL technology system, luxury circular knit cover, and non-skid bottom. Oeko-tex certified.
- Huntington Home 10″ King Memory Foam Mattress, $329.99. Pressure relieving memory foam with supportive base foam, ventilated iCOOL technology system, luxury circular knit cover, and non-skid bottom. Oeko-tex certified.
- Huntington Home Rimmed Strapping Basket, $12.99.
- Huntington Home 3-Drawer Rolling Cart, $24.99. Read our review of a similar cart here.
- Glade Holiday Automatics Auto Spray Holder or Assorted Varieties, $4.98 for 6.2 oz. Scents include Apple of my Pie, Cranberry Oh So Merry, Pine Wonderland, or Snow Much Fun.
- Glade Solid Air Freshener Assorted Scents, $0.97 for 6 oz. Scents include Clean Linen, Hawaiian Breeze, Apple Cinnamon, or Cashmere Woods.
Self-care items include:
- Huntington Home Essential Oil Spray, $4.99 for 2.4 oz. Choose Peppermint, Sleep, Eucalyptus, Holiday, or Calming. Aromatherapy spray is made with 100% pure essential oils. Can be used for body, bath, or to freshen up any room.
- Huntington Home Essential Oil, $4.99 for a 15 mL bottle. Choose Cedarwood, Lemongrass, Lemon, Orange, or Frankincense. Made with 100% all-natural plant sources such as flowers, leaves, or roots. Oils can be used in diffusers, in the bath or shower, or used for massage or skin oil.
- Huntington Home Milk Jug Candle, $5.99 for a 9.5-oz. soy blend candle. Scents include Holly Jolly Christmas, Reindeer Sleigh Rides, There’s No Place Like Gnome, or Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
- Fall Foliage Assortment, $6.99 each. Varieties may vary by state. Read our ode to Aldi house plants here.
Fall outdoor fun includes:
- Belavi Portable Gas Fire Pit with Locking Lid, $69.99.
Kitchen items include:
- Crofton Bamboo Carving Board, $11.99. Measures 15″ x 21″ and is made of 100% Bamboo. Will not dull knives and is moisture resistant. Gather all your friends and family around the table with this bamboo carving board to enjoy a Thanksgiving celebration. The perfect board for a mess-free Thanksgiving dinner; save time with this bamboo carving board that features large grooves for catching grease and liquids.
- Easy Home Compact Dish Drainer, $9.99. Expandable dish rack with removable utensil cup and nonslip feet. Expanded dimensions: 19.68″ L x 7.87″ W x 5.04″ H. Collapsed dimensions: 10.94″ L x 7.87″ W x 5.04″ H. Available in Dark Gray or Black.
- Boulder Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil, $2.35 for 37.5 feet. Read our review here.
- Crofton Antibacterial Cutting Boards, $4.99. Choose a 9.8″ x 14.4″ Large Board or 9.8″ x 5.5″ Small 2-Piece Set. Antibacterial and reversible, with nonslip grips to prevent slipping on countertops. Dishwasher safe and available in Gray or Dark Blue.
- Crofton 8-Piece Durable Food Storage Set, $4.99. Includes 7.2 cup, 4.6 cup, 2.1 cup, and 0.85 cup with lids with volume markings for simple measuring. Microwave vent allows steam to escape while reheating. Perfect for leftovers, snacks, and more. Read our review of a similar set here.
- Crofton 14-oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum-Insulated Mug with Lid, $5.99. Features a 13.5 oz. capacity and is available in Red, Teal, White, or Pink, with double-wall insulation. Includes lid with sliding closure and ergonomic handle. Condensation free and keeps beverages hot for up to 4 hours and cold for up to 12 hours.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Simply Nature Fresh Family Pack Organic Grass-Fed 85/15 Ground Beef, $4.49 per lb. Sold in a 4-lb. pkg. for $17.96.
- Tyson Fresh Seasoned Steakhouse Pork Loin Filet, $2.99 per lb.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Choco Toffee Red Wine, see price in store. 750 mL, from Germany. The Aldi ad states: “Deep dark red wine with delicate nuances of toffee and a light breath of a noble chocolate taste. An enjoyment that lets you melt away on every occasion. Enjoy slightly chilled.”
- Gran Sermone Appassimento, see price in store. 750 mL, from Italy. The Aldi ad states: “Appassimento is the name of a traditional Italian wine making technique in which the grapes are dried for a certain time before being pressed. This special process leads to a concentration of aromas, resulting in wines of exceptional flavor and finesse. This bold yet velvety red pairs well with pasta and meat dishes and a variety of aromatic cheeses. Best served at room temperature.”